Only e-mails written in English will be processed. E-Mails in other languages will be ignored.
Please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Agreements
ImgDrive.net is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA").
We treat every abuse very seriously. If you wish to report a copyright infringement you have to it properly in accordance with the DMCA procedure.
To file a valid DMCA Notice, you need to provide us with the following information:
1. Identify and establish yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or provide proof of exclusive rights that you believe were infringed. If you are a person acting on behalf of such an owner, please include proof (copy of an agreement, power of attorney, or authorization letter) for verification purposes.
2. Include all your contact information: your name, business mailing address, daytime phone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed.
4. Inform us of the location on the web (Internet) of copyrighted materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrights, of the location of these materials on ImgDrive.net by including Image ID on ImgDrive.net containing aforementioned materials. Do not send any file attachments, images, PDFs e.t.c., we will not open them for security reasons. Include ONLY the list of Image IDs (can be found on the image page under "Report This Image") in a simple text format, separated by "," Image ID. Attention! The picture name is not the same as the image ID!
5. It is very important for you to make sure that you only include material you have the authority over.
6. In your report include a statement worded: "I believe in good faith that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
7. Write a statement that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury. If filing your notice on paper, it must be signed with your actual signature. If filing electronically please include an electronic signature with your report.
To file your DMCA report, your valid DMCA Notice must be sent to ImgDrive.net email: email@example.com
** IMPORTANT: MAKE SURE YOU INCLUDE ONLY IMAGE ID OF THE INFRINGING CONTENT (you can find it on the image page under "Report This Image") ELSE WE CAN`T IDENTIFY IT AND REMOVE IT FOR YOU - PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE OR LINK TO IMAGE PAGE, ONLY IMAGE ID (Attention ! Picture name is not the same with image ID !), IF YOU'RE REPORTING MULTIPLE IMAGES, SEPARATE THEM WITH "," **
Please note that only those abuse reports sent to firstname.lastname@example.org will be accepted for review.
Action and Notification:
ImgDrive.net will follow the necessary procedures to investigate and if needed to properly enforce the rights of copyright holders. When we to the best of our ability determine that your abuse report is in fact valid and truthful we will schedule the infringing material for removal, which takes anywhere from 8 to 24 hours. We do not notify you. Please wait at least 30 hours and check if the material has been removed before re-filing a report.
Terms of service
1.Only one account is allowed per person. If we found a user signing up for more than one accounts, we will ban All accounts of the user.
2.Uploading offensive material including but not limited to: Beastiality, Scat, Any sexually explicit pictures depicting minors, copyright material, or any illegal stuff will result in a permanent ban of your account. If you are not an account holder and we find you are uploading offensive images, they will be deleted on the spot and your IP will be permanently banned.
3.ImgDrive has the right to delete, move, or replace any uploaded image which comes under the category of copyrighted material, harassment, or offensive material and has no responsibility for lost image or image URL.
4.You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and your account security and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify ImgDrive of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you sign out from your account at the end of each session. ImgDrive will not be or will not take any responsibility for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the rule.
5.ImgDrive has the right to ban or suspend the account of any user who will not be follow rules and ToS of ImgDrive.
6.ImgDrive has the right to remove any content that compromises the security of ImgDrive servers or ImgDrive staff.
7.All legal adult images are allowed.
8.Uploading child porn or any child abuse images will result in an immediate ban. Further in this kind of case ImgDrive will work and provide full support and information to legal authorities. ImgDrive is strictly against child abuse and we work with National Center for Missing & Exploited Children and will cooperate with them in case of any child abuse/porn/harassment content is found by any user of ImgDrive.
9.Uploading any offending adult content/animal abuse or porn/child abuse or porn or any adult content which is offending will result in a permanent ban.